An invaluable resource about wild Hawaii. See amazing wildlife in their natural habitats. From colorful birds to sea mammals to tropical fish to the native nçnç, residents and visitors will all appreciate learning where to see Hawaii's wildlife.
- 31 beautiful wildlife viewing sites and the wildlife you may see when you're there
- all the information you'll need including driving directions, maps and contact information
- tips for viewing the wildlife, often including times and places
- several sites featured as premier, "don't-miss" sites
- illustrations and notes highlighting several species - did you know that whale is "koholâ" in Hawaiian?
- available amenities including trails, campsites, picnic areas and restrooms •beautiful photos of the sites and the animals
- Native Hawaiian names for most of the species
- Paperback: 179 pages ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.95 x 9.03 x 6.00
- Author: Jeanne Clark and Watchable Wildlife
- Publisher: Adventure Publications, Inc.; 1st edition (February 2006)
- ISBN: 1-59193-126-6