Canyons and cliffs, deserts and plateaus, Arizona has some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world. The habitats are unlike any others, and that means unique wildlife viewing for you! Use the Arizona Wildlife Viewing Guide on your next exploration of this wonderful state.
- Detailed descriptions of 128 unique sites and the wildlife you may find at each
- Beautiful photographs of the sites and animals
- Tips for your best chance to see Arizona wildlife
- A three-tiered rating system, letting you know which locations are "can't miss"
- Site features, driving directions, contact information and more!
- Paperback: 179 pages ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.95 x 9.03 x 6.00
- Author: Sharen Adams, Sharon Mallman and Watchable Wildlife
- Publisher: Adventure Publications, Inc.; 1st edition (July 2007)
- ISBN: 1-59193-141-X